No-Bake Oatmeal Maple Peanut Butter Cookies (Topped with Pretzels *Optional*)Mar 28, 2020
- 1/2 cup of nut butter (we've found that peanut butter is the stickiest and yield the best texture... but you can also replace it with other nut butters if you need to!)
- 1/2 cup of melted organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 cups of rolled oats (We love the gluten-free Trader Joes Rolled Oats)
- 1/2 cup of local maple syrup (You can use raw honey but we think that the maple syrup works best)
- Optional: Add 1/3 cup of coconut sugar for extra sweetness
- Optional: Pretzels, roughly chopped
1. In a pot over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
2. Add the PB, maple and cacao to the coconut oil and stir well.
3. Add the oats last. As you continue to stir, you'll notice the batter combines. The batter is ready when this happens!
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure the sheet can fit in your fridge! If not, you can honestly use anything flat). Scoop a spoonful of batter and place it on the sheet. If you are using pretzels, top the cookies here.... and make sure to push them in so that they set with the tough when hard.
5. Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes (or until hardened)
6. When you're ready to eat, take them out of the fridge and eat immediately!
*THE COOKIES WILL MELT AT ROOM TEMP! Stay cool, breeze (or eat the cookies fast)
Join our 2021 Power of Periodization WAITLIST
Inside of Power of Periodization, we periodize our workouts and eating habits to align with our hormonal patterns and the 4 distinct phases of our menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.