1. In a pot over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
2. Add the PB, maple and cacao to the coconut oil and stir well.
3. Add the oats last. As you continue to stir, you'll notice the batter combines. The batter is ready when this happens!
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure the sheet can fit in your fridge! If not, you can honestly use anything flat). Scoop a spoonful of batter and place it on the sheet. If you are using pretzels, top the cookies here.... and make sure to push them in so that they set with the tough when hard.
5. Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes (or until hardened)
6. When you're ready to eat, take them out of the fridge and eat immediately!
*THE COOKIES WILL MELT AT ROOM TEMP! Stay cool, breeze (or eat the cookies fast)