Panty Droppers with a side of Mint TeaMay 01, 2020
1 RIPE BANANA
1/2 CUP OATS
1/2 TSP. ALMOND EXTRACT
1/2 CUP ALMOND BUTTER
1.5-2 CUPS PREFFERED FLOUR
1 TBSP. HONEY
FEW DASHES OF SEA SALT
1/2 TSP. BAKING SODA
1/2 EATING EVOLVED CHOCOLATE *cut up into pieces
2 TBSP. ALMOND MILK *amount depends on consistency you prefer
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl, throw all ingredients together.
3. Make sure the banana is soft enough so it's easy to mix in. I used my hands to mix it all together until the consistency was perfect enough for it to stick together.
4. Then I made my best attempt at making the cookies into circles....but failed.
(Feel free to make your cookies into squares, circles, whatever you want).
5. Then place them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper or you can even use the pan without parchment paper (make sure you spray it with something).
6. Then press down on each cookie with the palm of your hand.
7. Put these bad boys in for about 12-14 minutes until golden-crispy-looking. Take them out and let them cool!
Let me know if you make them! Tag us on Instagram, send a snap, slide into our DM's... @balancedbeyars either way works ;)
Wishing everyone a sweet #Sunday!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 3-DAY HORMONE RESET
If you're feeling "hormonal" right about now, it sounds like you need to support and nourish your body! Download our FREE 3-day Hormone Reset Challenge to get back on track and kiss those symptoms goodbye.
*Over 1,000 downloads! Don't miss out on this free way to support your health!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.