Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesFeb 10, 2020
🎃I got a fever, and the only prescription is more PUMPKIN. 🎃
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs * 2 cups pumpkin (JUST pumpkin)
- 1 1/2 Tbs vanilla extract
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed (optional - for added fiber!)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (i LOADED this on mine)
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (I did half my cookies with 100% cacao chips for myself, and the other half with semi-sweet for my husband. You can guess which ones were sweeter lol. You do you!) .
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, pumpkin, vanilla until well combined (I did this by hand!).
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) together.
- Next, add the dry mix to the pumpkin mix, and mix until smooth.
- Add in the cacao chips and stir!
- Line a baking tray with non-stick mat or parchment paper
- Using an ice cream scooper (or a measuring cup in my case) to scoop out the cookies. Place onto the tray!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Make sure you let the cookies cool before eating. (Especially because they are on the softer side!) If the bottoms aren't setting, place back in the oven for another 2-3 minutes.
Join our 2021 Power of Periodization WAITLIST
Inside of Power of Periodization, we periodize our workouts and eating habits to align with our hormonal patterns and the 4 distinct phases of our menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.