Strawberry Shortcake BallsFeb 10, 2020
“Strawberry shortcake cream on top, tell me the name of your sweetheart ♥️…”
Does anyone else remember jumping rope to this song when they were a kid? Us three used to do this all the time when we played in tha streets. #tomboysforlife In other news, we are absolutely ecstatic about this recipe (which is a sister recipe to one in our Bangers Recipe e-book). No joke these balls taste like strawberry shortcake ice cream. Make em’, don't bake em’ and leave a 5 star ⭐️ review… 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 pitted medjool dates (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- In a food processor or a high speed blender, combine all of the ingredients except the freeze dried strawberries!
- Pulse until mixture starts to break down into crumbly pieces
- Keep processing until it forms a lumpy batter (it should be on the thick side) if your mixture seems too dry you can add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to help it come together.
- Once the mixture is sticking together well, pulse in the crushed freeze dried strawberries or just stir them gently
- Use your hands or a spoon to divide the mixture into equal pieces. Use your hands to roll into balls and place on plate
- Store in airtight container and keep in refrigerator or freezer
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 3-DAY HORMONE RESET
If you're feeling "hormonal" right about now, it sounds like you need to support and nourish your body! Download our FREE 3-day Hormone Reset Challenge to get back on track and kiss those symptoms goodbye.
*Over 1,000 downloads! Don't miss out on this free way to support your health!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.