Coconut Quarantine MargaritaApr 03, 2020
It's 5 O’CLOCK SOMEWHERE 😆🥥🍹Happy birthday to meeeeeeee!
If you know me well, you know how much I love the coconut margs from Loco Taqueria & Oyster Bar in South Boston..... so naturally on my quarantine birthday, we went a little LOCO and recreated the recipe!
I was aiming for this coco marg to be a non-dairy beverage, but for now this is the recipe I've mastered (Stay tuned for the non-dairy version soon!). If you love tequila & coconut - WOWZA - these margs are absolutely delicious.
- 1 small mason jar
- shaker bottle
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp organic coconut cream (from trader joe's)
- 1 shot of tequila
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (used the brand @so_delicious *dairy free)
- 1/3 cup 2% milk (you can sub whole milk, almond milk, etc.)
- 1/2 shot glass of agave (or maple)
- 1/2 shot glass of fresh squeezed lime
- coconut flakes
- Place ice at the bottom of the shaker bottle.
- Add coconut cream, tequila, coconut milk, milk, agave, and fresh lime juice into the shaker bottle. Shake thoroughly. Do a dance while you shake it (lol).
- To jazz up the rim, take a tab of agave with your pointer finger, and run it along the rim of the mason jar. Turn mason jar over and dip the rim in a pile of coconut flakes.
- Pour the margarita contents into the mason jar.
- Place a tiny lime wedge on the rim.
- Go loco!!!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 3-DAY HORMONE RESET
If you're feeling "hormonal" right about now, it sounds like you need to support and nourish your body! Download our FREE 3-day Hormone Reset Challenge to get back on track and kiss those symptoms goodbye.
*Over 1,000 downloads! Don't miss out on this free way to support your health!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.