Peanut Butter Cup Carob Cookies (Eat GANGSTER)Nov 16, 2020
- Soy and Legume-free
- Tree nut and seed-free
- Egg and dairy-free
- Refined sugar-free
We are allllll about this ^, especially when referring brands/products to women who are dealing with hormonal imbalances. We also cannot get over how clean their ingredients are, too. For example, check this out.
Look at their Caro'bout Fudge cookie mix:
YEAH, IT'S BOMB.COM.
What are tiger nuts?
- Eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Caro'bout Fudge mix (order here with code BALANCEDBEYARS to save & get in time for Turkey day!!!!)
- 12-13 Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (of your choice, we used Trader Joe's brand)
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 6 tbsp of Local maple syrup
- Baking pan
- Baking parchment paper
- *If you want to get fancy, you can also use reusable silicone baking cups so that the cookie looks like a PB cup, too!
- Preheat Oven To 350°F.
- Stir Melted Coconut Oil, Water & Maple Syrup Into Cookie Mix Until It Forms A Dough.
- Let Sit At Room Temperature For 10 Minutes.
- Roll Dough Into 1 Inch Balls And Place On parchment-lined Cookie Sheet (About 12-13 cookies)
- *If you have the silicone cups, you can add the ball of dough into each cup and flatten it so that it touches the sides. This cookie will cook in the same of the cup.
- Bake 10 Minutes.
- As soon as you take the cookies out, press 1 peanut butter cup into each cookie ball.
- Let Cool Before Removing From Sheets (if you're in a rush, you can pop them into the freezer to help the chocolate become solid)
- *If you have the silicone cups, peel off the baking cup and you'll find some delicious looking PB cookie cups!
We're not just saying this but we stand by EAT G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. in all that they do. After 1-2 of these cookies, you'll feel satiated and satisfied - Guilt-free knowing that you baked with the best ingredients!
PS. One fun little tip is that Alaina bakes a batch and leaves them in the freezer. She grabs one cookie at a time throughout the week! #balancedbeyars
Don't forget, you can save money with our code BALANCEDBEYARS on EatGangster.com!
Join our 2021 Power of Periodization WAITLIST
Inside of Power of Periodization, we periodize our workouts and eating habits to align with our hormonal patterns and the 4 distinct phases of our menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.