Veggie FrittataJan 03, 2021
- A dozen organic pasture raised eggs, scrambled
- 2-3 links of organic chicken sausage, diced
- one zucchini, diced
- one red bell pepper, diced
- three green onions, diced
- lots and lots of raw kale
- Seasoning - Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning, EBTB, salt, pepper (but anything goes!)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- handful of fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, heat up an oven safe skillet (I used a 12" cast iron) on stovetop and DAB (dab motion) 1 tbsp of coconut oil on it to coat the pan.
- First, dice up your chicken sausage, and add them to the pan. Stir frequently for 5-8 minutes to allow the sausage to get nice and brown on all sides.
- Dice up zucchini, pepper, parsley, and onion and add them to the skillet. Sauté veggies until they are cooked a little bit.
- Lastly, add A LOT of kale to the top and cover with a lid so that it cooks down. Stir it with the rest of the veggies.
- While the kale is cooking down, whisk up 12 eggs in a separate bowl. Add salt & pepper and continue to wisk.
- Pour the eggs evenly onto the skillet over the veggies.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on the stove top. You'll notice that egg is starting to stick to the sides. It's ready for the next step.
- Turn off the stove top flame and pop the skillet into the oven.
- Cook for 18 minutes (it all depends on how the eggs are doing so keep an eye on them!
- Poke a couple of fork holes into the top as the eggs cook and you’ll know when it’s ready).
- Slice frittata into 8 servings like a pizza pie and you're good for the week!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 3-DAY HORMONE RESET
If you're feeling "hormonal" right about now, it sounds like you need to support and nourish your body! Download our FREE 3-day Hormone Reset Challenge to get back on track and kiss those symptoms goodbye.
*Over 1,000 downloads! Don't miss out on this free way to support your health!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.